Monday, October 17, 2011

Do your duty or do some burpees.

  In reality my clients are all well meaning people. They lead busy lives and have loving families.
I enjoy going to there homes, and spending the hour or so there. These pleasantries have led to some confusion I fear.

  You see a big part of my job is knowing what is going on in my client's lives and whether or not this news has any impact on there health physical or otherwise. So these few minutes of conversation although pleasant have a purpose. When we are half way through with our time together and you now mention how you strained your back the other day and its starting to hurt again I get frustrated because I asked you first thing how are things going, how do you feel, anything i need to know?

  Ok then, how's your food journal and I get a scribble of paper and not the sheets I gave you. The breakdown is not complete and entire days are missing! Your now doing burpees, a lot of them.

  If your a client of mine and you do not keep up with your food journal heed this warning. Either write down your food so we can discuss your nutritional habits or be prepared to do a lot of burpees in many different variations and then you will complete that days workout.

1 comment:

  1. You get out of it what you put in! The punishment fit the "crime" :)

    ReplyDelete