Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Throwing cynacism aside. Proudly optimistic

 A new resolution for myself. I am going to drop the cynical, sarcastic attitude that works quite well for a guy as he ages threw his 20's and 30's but as a man who is 41 with two girls that give me new hope and resolve every day that facade of looking at everything through a cynical lens loses its appeal.

 I have always been a optimist and I have always tried to look for the positives in every situation. It's not possible in every situation, some things are unfair and just plain suck and that's that.  I know that given a choice I will always gravitate to the positive.

 I am going to lead by example. I am going walk in a positive light. I am asking for you to join me. If you choose to wallow in a mire of cynical self pity well that's on you.





1 comment:

  1. No self pity here, but a bit down about having to head back to the dr and probably PT, again.

    There's no room for negativity in my life. I've dropped a lot of FB "friends" and unliked pages because I just get tired of it from both sides. At work and in life? I just walk away. You want to be negative? That's too bad :)

    ReplyDelete