Thursday, February 16, 2012

Did you hear about the midnight ramblers?

What would you call 4 grown men who meet up at night with headlamps at the edge of the woods? Trail runners of course, 4 of us ran the upcoming cold feet 10k last night we were led by course designer Matt Lebow. It was a terrific run traveling up and down the hills, through the mud an overall amazing night.

 Yes i did retweek my right ankle but i'm done dwelling on negatives. My foot will be fine for saturday even if I have to wrap it. I am going to run this race as aggressively as possible. I have a goal and I will achieve it.

 Inconveniences are either overcome or an excuse to stop fighting for what you want.

1 comment:

  1. Kick some ass (just not with the foot below the tweeked ankle)! I love running at night, I love running on trails. But, I've only run at night on trails once and that was a race last Spring. I need to do it more!!

    ReplyDelete