Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Goofy's race and a half challenge .......today's training run

 It's so close I am consumed by headed to WDW. My bags are already packed and if I could leave right now I would.

 I spent from June of 2011 to jan. 1st 2012 training for the Goofy. All I am doing this week is relaxing, stretching, and rolling. When i get down there on thursday i'm going to hit a few miles out just to loosen up my legs.

 When I get back I am going to be pushing my wellness programs throughout the 5 boroughs. It is going to be a hell of a year.

2 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law lives in the City and may be interested in your services for her family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Enjoy every moment of the races!! I think this may be on my list of races to do one year...

    ReplyDelete