Thursday, November 3, 2011

You are you thats how it is.

  You know folks sometimes we all get into a rut or feel a little overwhelmed its as if everything around you is working against you.

  Guess what it is. You have had it to easy so everyone around you decided to teach you a lesson. Your car talked to your computer who spoke to your boss and they all agreed to do everything they can to screw with you.

  Or right now some things aren't going as smoothly as you'd like. Personally i'm feeling a bit overwhelmed as I transition my career. It's a daunting task, one that is consuming a lot of my time, effort, and cash but I know deep down that this is where I am supposed to go.

  I hace the Goofy race and a half which is 2 months away this is a huge endeavor and my fundraising hasn't gotten off the ground yet my training on the other hand i'm happy with.

  My point is that if everything went smoothly all the time we would never learn anything about ourselves. Take note of the adversity that you are dealing with and once it all passes look back at how you dealt with and overcame whatever the obstacles were that was holding you back. This is a terrific way to learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment