Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014, coming in with the wheels off!!!

Man, 2014 was a mess. Not entirely just physically on my end.


So many great things happened in 2014, started out with the Polar Bear Plunge on Jan. 1st 2014.

Lots of fun in the beginning of 2014 than a twinge pain emerged on the inside of my left knee.

This began a long, slow,  slide into uncertainty. Left knee, heel, shin. where is this all coming from.

The year progressed, I participated in my first play, the Shakespeare "As You Like It" I played Charles the wrestler, a pivotal role. I enjoyed this process very much but this led me down another even more frustrating road, dental issues.

On the last performance I landed on my face a bit hard and must of cracked one of my front teeth, at the after party I bit into a sandwich and the tooth popped right off. That took a while to get fixed and then two back molars started acting up and they both had to have a root canal this process started in July and here I am December 31st and i finally see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Lastly, my left elbow and shoulder also seem to be out of whack, why? I have no idea. All I know is that i'm sitting here wondering what the hell went wrong so 2015 doesn't mimic 2014.

Anywho, Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment